Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Keeping Your Mails/Calendar/Contacts in Sync

Just discovered this great feature for iPhone. If you have been relying heavily on using Google mail/calendar/contacts to keep your things organized like me, you are going to love this iPhone feature. You can sync them with your iPhone wirelessly!

This is how to do it:
Go to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Add Account -> Gmail
Then you just fill in your name, address, password (Not a new password. Enter your Gmail password!), and any description.

And now I can carry around all my neatly organized contacts, my favourite e-mails, and busy schedules in my pocket! Whatever I edit on my computer will be synced to my iPhone and vice versa!

The problem is, I have multiple Google calendars and it is only syncing the main one. I am going to dig into how to sync multiple Google calendars later.

No comments:

Post a Comment